515K contacts processed to improve business process efficiencies across eight verticals
A leading UK-based water and wastewater services provider lacked the tools and skills to enhance correspondence handling across business processes. It was also challenged to improve its customer satisfaction scores and ensure continuous improvements.
The GO Creative™ Solution
RRD GO Creative™ initiated a proof-of-concept with a 4-member team and scaled up to 100 members providing services across more than 250 work categories. The team processed the inbound contacts received through email, white mails, and Web forms, in addition to handling meeting updates and exceptions, wholesaler interactions, complaints support, quality support, and MI support. It also set up a sister site in Colombo for business continuity so the client could offer consistent and uninterrupted services to its clients.
Our automated solutions and skilled professionals helped the client:
- Handle 515K contacts in 2020-2021 across 8 verticals
- Process 42K contacts on average per month
- Achieve optimal volume and resource management
- Develop leaner operations by eliminating non-value steps by re-engineering processes
- Improve AHT efficiencies by leveraging AI technology